2020 Season Info
Stay tuned for updated rules
and new 2020 information with schedule!
COACH WAIVER REQUIRED!!
(new coaches AND 3rd year updates)
ALL Coaches are required to complete the
Sexual Abuse Awareness Training
Please Email for your training link!
EMAIL completion certificate to
HEADGEAR ARE REQUIRED!!
Please visit MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION to register your team and wrestlers!
Follow us on FACEBOOK at WAAAM WRESTLING!!
High School Association recognizes only 3 sports to be coached by high school coaches out of season: Freestyle, Greco-roman and now WAAAM
WAAAM Membership Benefits:
- WAAAM Complies with High School Association Regulations
- High School coaches can coach out of season 6th-12th graders
- Coaches can coach a full team
- Coaches WAAAM membership is good for 1 year
WAAAM Season Highlights:
- More matches in each “developmental tournament”
- Shorter season (6-developmental tournaments, with a Regional and State tournament)
- High School coaches have the opportunity to work with every wrestler from 6th-12th grade when they are registered WAAAM members
- Mentoring Program- working with High School Association to mentor and train young or new officials
Go to Membership Registration to register your club and wrestlers.
If you have any questions please contact:
Bob Veitch – firstname.lastname@example.org | 616-723-6789
Brad Bennett – email@example.com | 517-204-4388