SUNDAY May 6
Battle Creek Lakeview High School
Wrestling begin at 9 am
Satellite weigh ins
Northview High School FRIDAY MAY 4 5-6PM
Almont High School SATURDAY MAY 5 6-7 PM
AT LAKEVIEW Saturday MAY 5 6-7 PM
Sunday MAY 6 7-8 AM
YOU MUST MAKE THE WEIGHT YOU ARE QUALIFIED/REGISTERED AT!!!
2018 Season Info
COACH WAIVER REQUIRED!!
HEADGEAR ARE REQUIRED!!
Please visit MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION to register your team and wrestlers!
High School Association recognizes only 3 sports to be coached by high school coaches out of season: Freestyle, Greco-roman and now WAAAM
WAAAM Membership Benefits:
- WAAAM Complies with High School Association Regulations
- High School coaches can coach out of season 6th-12th graders
- Coaches can coach a full team
- Coaches WAAAM membership is good for 1 year
WAAAM Season Highlights:
- More matches in each “developmental tournament”
- Shorter season (6-developmental tournaments, with a Regional and State tournament)
- High School coaches have the opportunity to work with every wrestler from 6th-12th grade when they are registered WAAAM members
- Mentoring Program- working with High School Association to mentor and train young or new officials
Go to Membership Registration to register your club and wrestlers.
If you have any questions please contact:
Bob Veitch – email@example.com | 616-723-6789
Brad Bennett – firstname.lastname@example.org | 517-204-4388